Find DWI Lawyer in Lubbock Texas 79401
Find DWI Lawyer in Lubbock Texas 79401. Have you been arrested for Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional other consequences because of of a DWI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DWI much differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Texas require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to find the legal services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Lubbock TX who is focused on defending your DWI defense case.
Benefits of Hiring The Best DWI Lawyer
The odds of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DWI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including high penalties and fines,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Lubbock or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DWI.
The experienced DWI lawyer in Lubbock will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dwi lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DWI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen didn’t follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) being thrown out
As we all know, all cases vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DWI lawyer in Lubbock TX to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Texas DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense Lubbock DWI lawyer.
Find someone who practices DWI defense exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Texas Has Mandatory Conditions of a DWI Conviction:
1. DWI Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay the fee and do the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Lubbock Texas.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) Charge
- Approximate Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
DWI Lawyer Explains Why You Should Not Go to Court Alone