DUI Lawyer in Louvale Georgia 31814
Find DUI Lawyer in Louvale Georgia 31814. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Additional collateral actions because of of a DUI checkpoint is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Louvale Georgia who is focused on representing your DWI case.
Advantages of Retaining DUI Lawyers
The odds of really having your DWI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Louvale Georgia or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Louvale will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen did not follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Louvale GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Louvale DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Penalties in Georgia of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and do the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Louvale Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250