DUI Lawyer in Mount Zion Georgia 30150
Find DUI Lawyer in Mount Zion Georgia 30150. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you might need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also collateral actions because of of a DUI conviction is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the legal services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Mount Zion Georgia who is focused on representing your DWI defense.
Advantages of Hiring DUI Lawyers
The odds of really having your DWI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Mount Zion Georgia or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Mount Zion will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in Mount Zion GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Mount Zion DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Mandatory Conditions in Georgia of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Mount Zion Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250