DUI Lawyer in Ringgold Georgia 30736
Find DUI Lawyer in Ringgold Georgia 30736. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI conviction is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the legal services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Ringgold Georgia who is focused on representing your DWI case.
Advantages of Hiring DUI Lawyers
The chances of really beating a DWI charge are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Ringgold Georgia or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Ringgold will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen didn’t follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Ringgold GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Ringgold DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Mandatory Conditions in Georgia of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Ringgold Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250