Top Rated DUI Lawyer in Rockledge Georgias 30454
Find Top Rated DUI Lawyer in Rockledge Georgia 30454. Arrested for a DUI in Rockledge GA? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing legal consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional other actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Rockledge GA who is focused on defending your DWI defense case.
Advantages of Retaining Top Rated DUI Lawyers in Rockledge
The odds of successfully beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Rockledge Georgia or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Rockledge will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Rockledge GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good Rockledge DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Rockledge Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250