DUI Lawyer in Waynesville Georgia 31566
Find DUI Lawyer in Waynesville Georgia 31566. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you will need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Also collateral actions because of of a DUI checkpoint is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Waynesville Georgia who is focused on defending your DWI case.
Advantages of Retaining DUI Lawyers
The chances of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Waynesville Georgia or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Waynesville will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police didn’t follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI lawyer in Waynesville GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good Waynesville DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Penalties in Georgia of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Waynesville Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250