DUI Lawyer in Wrightsville Georgia 31096
Find DUI Lawyer in Wrightsville Georgia 31096. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Wrightsville Georgia who is focused on representing your DWI case.
Benefits of Retaining DUI Lawyers
The chances of really having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have long-term consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Wrightsville Georgia or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Wrightsville will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Wrightsville GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good Wrightsville DWI lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Penalties in Georgia of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay the fee and begin the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Wrightsville Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer DUI Offense Costs
- Approximate Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250